Potato USB Hub
Another cool and creative design we forget to discuss with our blog. Can you handle another USB ga...
Another cool and creative design we forget to discuss with our blog. Can you handle another USB gadget that looks like something you could eat? I’ll make it short. It’s a 4-port USB 2.0 compliant hub that looks like a potato.
- USB 2.0 4-Port hub
- Potato shape design
- Made of Polyresin
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Plug and play
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OSX and Linux
- Dimension: 90 x 55 x 45mm (approx.)
- Weight: 255g
The USB Potato 4-Port Hub is yours for $16 over at the USB Brando website.
Nothing Else to Do...