Enable Facebook Video calling now
Turns out that the feature is live, but Facebook hasn't done much yet to make it easy to find ou...
- Go to Facebook video calling page
- Click on Get Started
- Click on an Online Friend's Chat Window (select an available friend)
- Now you will be able to see video calling icon on the chat window. simply click on the video icon.
- Now your Ready to setup the video calling. you can now click on setup on the popup message
- Now you can see an application downloading (Im using chrome and it downloads on the left bottom corner. Safari, firefox and internet explorer may be different)
- Run the application you have downloaded. it will start downloading the file
- Thats it you have done. your ready for voice chat on facebook.
But make sure that there is a web cam for your friend and for yourself and your friend responds to your request. Simply select a friend and click on video chat icon.
I can see the video calling with my facebook pages. But, i tried with my friends account and its not working. I couldnt find the reason. Anyway, Just wanna say that it wont work for some of you. Dont worry, just try clearing history and cookies, if its not working even after that, just try with another computer where it works. Otherwise, You have to wait...
Tags: Enable Facebook Video calling now, facebook video chat, fb video chat, free facebook video calling together with skype, skype and facebook joins for facebook video calling, skype calling with facebook friends